Head Issuer Relations (80-100%) - SIX Swiss Exchange
We drive the transformation of the financial markets. That’s why we invest in bright minds, in their ideas, knowledge and development. We do that by combining our best sides.
If you would like to find out why stability makes us so agile, why experience makes us so curious and why empathy makes us so impactful, apply now for the position of
Head Issuer Relations
Zurich | 80-100 % | Reference 3717
Primary Markets, a unit within SIX Swiss Exchange’s business unit, is responsible for relationship management with listed companies and the expansion of the Swiss stock exchange's issuer base. The responsibilities of the successful candidate includes relationship management with all listed companies on the exchange and the promotion and development of the Swiss stock exchange's service offering for them.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- leading the Issuer Relations’ team with full responsibility for relationship management with listed companies; including proactive strategy development, further completion and development of current retention measures, maintenance and development of the service offering for issuers
- regular meetings with listed companies
- participating in and/or leading projects, e.g. business development and new initiatives
- managing interfaces with other departments
- improving and maintaining SIX Swiss Exchange’s marketing presence, key messages and USPs
WHAT YOU BRING
- established professional with at least 7-8 years of relevant experience
- university degree or high-level of specialist training
- proven expertise in investor relations and in the Swiss capital market is a must; experienced in ESG topics and/or having worked on the buy-side is a plus
- in-depth experience in relationship management as well as in various regulatory topics concerning listed companies
- confident demeanor as well as excellent leadership and communication skills
- independent, innovative, pragmatic, and self-motivated
- strong analytical and conceptual reasoning skills as well as project management skills
- excellent verbal and written skills in German and English, French is an advantage
WHAT WE OFFER
- Flexible Work Models - We trust our employees and offer a work environment that is well-balanced, productive and fosters success.
- Personal Development - You will benefit from a culture of continuous learning and feedback. Your personal growth is supported through an extensive learning offering.
- Agile Working Methods - Whether through scrum or design thinking, we solve exciting tasks together in teams.
If you have any questions, please call Sebastian Unger at +41 58 399 2089
Post your IR job offers here for a one-time fee of CHF 300.– (for member companies) or CHF 500.– (for non-member companies). All members will be informed about new postings by email. The ad will be kept online till the filling of the vacancy.