Investor & Corporate Relations Manager at Evolva
Evolva... bringing sustainably sourced, next-generation health, wellness, and nutrition ingredients to the world.
Our lead ingredients are resveratrol for healthy aging products, a great-tasting zero-calorie stevia sweetener to help food and beverage producers replace sugar, and a novel prevention approach to help protect people and pets against the biting pests that transmit diseases like Lyme disease and Zika virus. Further, we are active in the flavors & fragrances market with two ingredients.
More information on our approach to work life can be found on our website: http://www.evolva.com/about-evolva/.
Reporting to the Chief Executive Officer, you will manage the company’s interaction with the financial community and media. The aim is to raise awareness of Evolva and allow the market to get a fair and balanced view of the company. This requires transparent, consistent and balanced communication. Activities include outgoing information channels such as annual report, press releases, roadshows, equity conferences, regulatory stock market filings, annual shareholder meeting, the design and content of our Website as well as building and maintaining relationships with analysts, investors as well as media representatives. Your tasks also include inbound communication to keep management informed on market perception of the company. You are the first point of contact for analyst and investor questions and requests. As Evolva is a lean organization, the role includes extensive coordination and interaction with external service providers and internal stakeholders.
- Evaluation and development of the corporate brand, its values and corporate identity communication
- Maintain and update of the company’s website and re-design of various external information channels
- Online media strategy development and responsibility for all aspects of those channels
- Coordination of internal and external writers developing value adding content, keyword and SEO optimized
- Definition and reporting of online platform metrics
- Internal consulting, presentations and employee trainings
- Working directly with senior and mid-level executives to facilitate communications, quick decisions and actions
- Strong involvement in cross-functional projects (e.g. M&A), contributing to ensure clear accountabilities and alignment among stakeholders
- Daily communication with existing shareholders and other investors as well as analysts and media representatives
- Collect and analyze information concerning public/investor perception, shareholder structure, trade flows, peer group analysis etc. and inform management, board of directors as well as staff
Coordinate the drafting and production of the annual report
- Monitor and enforce compliance with stock market and other financial regulations impacting Evolva, incl. communicate with the SIX Swiss Exchange and other public authorities
- Prepare press releases, update the IR website, Annual General Meeting, roadshows in Europe and the US, press conferences, respond to requests and questions, stock market filings
- Support financing rounds, M&A transactions and other ad hoc projects
- Manage the company's employee stock option program together with finance and legal & compliance
Ideal Candidate Possesses:
- Degree in Business Administration, Communications or Public Relations, Marketing, or related field
- Commercial diploma with min. 5 years of experience in a similar position or Executive Master of Business Administration with min. 3 years of experience in a similar position
- Hands-on mentality a must
- Able to effectively communicate to all levels within an organization
- Strong in cross-functional work
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Fluent in English and good command of German (verbal and writing)
As a person, you are resourceful, professional, and skilled in the art of teamwork and clear/concise communication. You are conscientious, considerate, and believe in innovation that benefits consumers, partners, and the planet. You want to play a role in the commercial success of our novel products. You are a problem solver with good interpersonal and English communication skills.
Reinach (BL), Switzerland
What Evolva Offers:
Competitive compensation/benefits package, which includes participation in Evolva’s employee equity program.
To apply submit your application online at http://www.evolva.com/join-us/.
Application deadline: May 30, 2019
Please provide your CV and cover letter in English.
Applications received from recruiters and other consultants will only be accepted and evaluated if upon the time of submission the recruiter/consultant has entered into a specific agreement with Evolva concerning such submissions.
Schreiben Sie hier eine offene IR-Position für den einmaligen Unkostenbeitrag von CHF 300.– (für Mitglieder-Unternehmen) bzw. CHF 500.– (für Nicht-Mitglieder-Unternehmen) aus. Alle Mitglieder werden über die Ausschreibung informiert. Das Inserat bleibt bis zur Besetzung der Stelle aufgeschaltet.