Group Investor Relations Specialist at DKSH
(100%, as per September 1, 2019 or upon agreement)
DKSH is the leading Market Expansion Services provider with a focus on Asia. The Group helps other companies and brands to grow in the Consumer Goods, Healthcare, Performance Materials and Technology sectors. DKSH’s portfolio of services includes sourcing, market insights, marketing and sales, distribution and logistics as well as after-sales services. Publicly listed on the SIX Swiss Exchange, the Group operates in 35 markets with 33,000 specialists, generating net sales of CHF 11.3 billion in 2018.
We are currently looking for a motivated and passionate colleague to join our Investor Relations team in Zurich Seefeld. In this exciting position you will be supporting us in daily Investor Relations activities and you will get additional insights into Media Relations, Crisis Communication and Sustainability topics. Because of the nature of the role you will cooperate with over 20 colleagues across Asia and you will be closely working with the Head of Investor & Media Relations as well as two other Team Members in Zurich.
- Support on communication of Half-Year and Full-Year Results
- Creation of media releases, speeches, shareholder letters or presentations (English and ideally
- Preparation of investor and analyst calls, meetings and organization of roadshows for management
- Providing management with Investor Relations updates
- Support listings in Malaysia and Indonesia. Potential to assume responsibility for these listings over
- Supporting DKSH’s Annual General Meeting (AGM)
- Frequent exchange with and support of Group Media Relations
- Insights to other communication functions such as Sustainability and Crisis Communication
- Higher education in Economics, Business Administration, Finance, Strategy or International Management
- Ideally 1-2 years of professional experience in Investor Relations or in a similar role
- Very good command of English and ideally in German in writing and speaking
- Advanced experience with Microsoft Office, Adobe Professional and NS Publish is a plus
- Dedicated team player with numerical flair and communication skills
- Organizational talent
At DKSH you will experience a dynamic and international environment with a diverse range of colleagues, business areas and functions. United by a shared corporate culture we encourage entrepreneurial freedom enabled through flat hierarchies. Our offices are centrally located in Zurich Seefeld. In addition to the annual salary, you will benefit from above average pension fund and social insurance contributions as well as allowances for meals and public transportation. Our success is based on our employees’ dedication and passion for their work. That is why we have established the DKSH Fantree Academy, our own in-house training and development center, which provides our people a lot of learning opportunities and professional growth.
Did we catch your attention?
If so, take your next career step with us and submit your application including C.V., cover letter, photograph, reference letters and certificates) on www.dksh.ch. Please note that for this position we consider only direct applications.
DKSH Management Ltd.
Wiesenstrasse 8, 8008 Zürich
Mr. Joël Wyss, People & Organization Partnering, +41 44 386 73 70
Schreiben Sie hier eine offene IR-Position für den einmaligen Unkostenbeitrag von CHF 300.– (für Mitglieder-Unternehmen) bzw. CHF 500.– (für Nicht-Mitglieder-Unternehmen) aus. Alle Mitglieder werden über die Ausschreibung informiert. Das Inserat bleibt bis zur Besetzung der Stelle aufgeschaltet.