Investor Relations Manager (Hybrid) 80-100% (m/w/d)
Are you passionate about financial markets and the digitalization of the healthcare sector? Then apply now to our new role with the Investor Relations' team and help make an impact from day 1!
The Zur Rose Group is Europe's largest e-commerce pharmacy and one of the leading wholesale suppliers to medical doctors in Switzerland with sales of around CHF2bn. We also operate the leading marketplace in Southern Europe for consumer health, beauty, and personal care products. With our business model we offer patients, customers and partners in the health sector a wide range of e-commerce pharmacy, marketplace and professional health services. In doing so, we are pursuing our vision of creating a world for everyone to manage their health in one click.
Investor Relations is a small and dynamic team that develops and manages the capital market's strategy. We work very closely with all business areas. You will report to the Head of Investor Relations. The role is highly flexible in terms of working hours, home office and location (Germany: near Aachen, Düsseldorf/Cologne area and Berlin as well as in Switzerland near Frauenfeld, our HQ).
- Maintaining relationships and interacting with highly sophisticated investors and analysts
- Internal stakeholder management, access to senior management from day 1
- Creation and support of financial reporting (quarterly, annually) such as press releases, presentations and reports
- Analysis and preparation of focused studies on capital markets as well as competition for the management board
- Organization and management of IR events (such as Capital Market Days, Roundtables, Annual General Meeting)
- Support the Head of IR in ad-hoc analyses / projects
- Motivated self-starter, ability to assume responsibility quickly in a high-paced environment
- University Bachelor or Master's Degree
- Initial work experience (2-3 years) in business or finance, ideally in investment banking, brokerage, investor relations.
- Good understanding of financial valuation
- Highly analytical thinking, structured, diligent and responsible
- Strong MS Office skills
- Very good language skills in German and English (spoken and written)
- Open to frequent travel (to our European locations, investor roadshows & conferences)
Further information on the job offer and contact details for application can be found here.
Schreiben Sie hier eine offene IR-Position für den einmaligen Unkostenbeitrag von CHF 300.– (für Mitglieder-Unternehmen) bzw. CHF 500.– (für Nicht-Mitglieder-Unternehmen) aus. Alle Mitglieder werden über die Ausschreibung informiert. Das Inserat bleibt bis zur Besetzung der Stelle aufgeschaltet.